2021 University of East Anglia Scholarship | Funded BS & MS | Topcrux
University of East Anglia Scholarship
- Deadline: 30 June 2021
University of East Anglia Scholarship 2021 is a Full Fee Scholarships For International Students. UEA Scholarship is for Bachelor Degree Program & Postgraduate Studies. University of East Anglia Undergraduate & Masters Scholarship is For All Nationality Holder. Students will be selected based upon Merit and selection will be solely upon Academic Excellence. National Holder and international students both are eligible for this UEA Scholarship in UK.
University of East Anglia Scholarship 2021 Details
- School of International Development, the University of East Anglia in the UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Degree: Undergraduate & Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 30 June 2021
About University of East Anglia
The University is ranked 21st in the UK by the Complete University Guide as of 2020, 23rd by The Times and Sunday Times, and 30th by The Guardian as well. UEA is a Top Research Internationally Renowned Based University that provided Quality Education.
Not only is the University an inspiring place to study, but it is also a great place to live. Offering more than 4,000 Fully Furnished Rooms, all with free Wi-Fi, UEA offers student accommodation which covers a variety of prices.
List of Courses
- MA Development Practice
- MSc Development Economics
- MA Agriculture and Rural Development
- MA Education and Development
- MA Globalisation, Business and Sustainable Development
- MA International Development
- MA International Social Development
- MSc Climate Change and International Development
- MA Conflict, Governance and International Development
- MSc Environment and International Development
- MA Gender Analysis in International Development
- MSc Impact Evaluation for International Development
- MA Media and International Development
- MSc Water Security and International Development
List of Financial Fundings
Here is a List of Complete scholarship list details below. Some Scholarships will cover your 50% Tuition Fee, some will cover the full tuition fee some are Fully Funded.
- 10% Alumni Tuition Fee Discount Scheme
- LLM 20% Scholarship for Current and Returning UEA LLB Students
- 50% Final Year Undergraduate Continuation Scholarship
- School of Psychology MSc Scholarship
- Music Centre Award
- Bright Futures Postgraduate Scholarship
- British Council GREAT Scholarship
- British Council GREAT Scholarship for a Sustainable Future
- Chevening (100%)
- Chevening (20%)
- Chulalongkorn University (Thailand) Scholarships
- David Sainsbury International MSc Scholarship in Global Plant Health
- LLM: E-Fellows Scholarship Programme
- Economics 50% Scholarships: Thammasat University, Chulalongkorn University, and Kasetsart University (Thailand)
- Economics: MSc Applied Training Scholarships
- Economics: Central University (Ghana) Scholarship
- Excellence in Education Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Hanoi Law University (Vietnam) Scholarships
- International Development: Full Fees Scholarship
- International Development: Full UK Fees Scholarship
- Be an Undergraduate degree Holder from any Institute for Master’s Degree.
- Must have a High school Diploma to get enrolled in Bachelor degree
- Applicants who belong to Any Nationality are eligible.
- To submit a 250 scholarship application via the University’s scholarship application form.
- You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Master’s course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship.